Meet Adelynn
I am a ten year old girl who lives in Indiana. My life is an adventure!
If you live in my house you have to speak VERY loudly, repeat yourself like ten times, and be prepared to have your eardrums destroyed! We live in a log cabin on ten acres. It's so loud in the house I usually go play outside! Have fun learning about my family and me!
MY FAMILY (in age order! Except the dogs )
Dad: He used to be in the Army and was deployed ALL THE TIME!
Mom: Sweet and always says yes! Basically a perfect mother!
Mack: My fifteen year old sister. She is very sweet and kind!
Wyatt: Well he is sweet and kind, at some points. Moving on!
Cody: My cute little adorable seven year old brother!
Fury: An eight year old Anatolian Shepherd; Dad got her in Afghanistan!
Annie: My perfect (well not really) puppy. Just got her last year. She eats everything! (except lettuce!) I bought a doll and she ate it, so I bought a new one and she ate it, and now I can't get a new one cause Mom thinks she'll just eat it again!
So that's my family.
If you live in my house you have to speak VERY loudly, repeat yourself like ten times, and be prepared to have your eardrums destroyed! We live in a log cabin on ten acres. It's so loud in the house I usually go play outside! Have fun learning about my family and me!
MY FAMILY (in age order! Except the dogs )
Dad: He used to be in the Army and was deployed ALL THE TIME!
Mom: Sweet and always says yes! Basically a perfect mother!
Mack: My fifteen year old sister. She is very sweet and kind!
Wyatt: Well he is sweet and kind, at some points. Moving on!
Cody: My cute little adorable seven year old brother!
Fury: An eight year old Anatolian Shepherd; Dad got her in Afghanistan!
Annie: My perfect (well not really) puppy. Just got her last year. She eats everything! (except lettuce!) I bought a doll and she ate it, so I bought a new one and she ate it, and now I can't get a new one cause Mom thinks she'll just eat it again!
So that's my family.
Comments
Post a Comment